Salutations.
Today I woke up in a brand new state that previous. I shot up before the bus came and got ready, rode along and thought about moving on. You know there is a lot that happens but right now it is happening. So one day, today, I will focus on until tomorrow exists, because it doesn't, only a day at a time does and only my own view I can reach out through in order to connect, not behind my eyes but in them.
I am working to achieve the CORALSOULSCAPE and combined view and awareness of what runs under. I must spread it out further into more than just anxiety.
I enjoyed the walking today, it ends so quick because my mind is on so much, that it feels like I am just riding along by on my own two feet, until I can get home and have oatmeal and peanut butter and coffee and all those wonderful things I like.
I feel the happy be forming inside like a baby chick in a little egg. It's cute to think about right? something like that. Something like a cuteness that makes you realize it's never really a big deal when you can smile big like that! Most certainly.
I have a new place for the sheep lamp. Angels too.
Divine Angels and sheep.
Say a little prayer I work things out! But just for today... :D Tomorrow the other prayers can show up when they are needed be.


No comments:
Post a Comment