In the night, Friday, I had quite a bit to drink. Grabbing onto walls to pull myself up and feeling like I was wading through a whole different world. Peeing many times I walked into the bathroom, sitting down in the dark , which is pretty cozy and mindful really. Next time you get hammered try sitting on the toilet in silence it's very reflective. Looking into the truly shaded part where the tub was, I felt like there was something right in that little cloud of darkness. I bowed as I stood up, and said hello! In the shower today as I closed my eyes my razor tossed into the tub in an impossible way from the side. Did they say hello back? Not sure but I'd hope they want to be friends I laughed a lot and stumbled more it was really nice. Next thing to shoot for, the future I'm aiming at! And more canned fish. I'll chew the bones tonight! Most certainly.
No comments:
Post a Comment