I know of this exercise, which can exorcise some hurt, and it lies in thoughts of what ties you to everything.
It's everything you love and what you hold dear, and if you could you'd shine a little for each little piece of coral it sprouts from your head.
For me, I think first of drawin', and little sketches of whatever I come to imagine,
And all the socks I wear that are never matchin'
Of dark roast coffee which is bitter in your mouth
and the jokes I tell which end uncouth
From sheeps and angels - to games with cords tangled
Candles and Coral and a Capable hand
I want them to last.
When I come a rocking and I can't help but cry
I remember I always have I
No affection or coat string to hold
"It'll come" is what I was told.
Set to the other side, I don't know if I can wait, a little whine and cantillate.
I do think much is in fate, and It's all happened before, I want to think about all the little things like the dark chocolates and sweet thoughts, and morning dew and lambs ear plants, laughs, language, laying around, and like-wise thoughts. and then the story.
All the deep things, I know it's all in some sort of collective of our unconscious which flows under all of us I love all the melancholy and smiles that connect every single one of us.
I love that reach into the darkness which comes out with something you couldn't put a reason to but shines: crosses all of us anyway
That little coral soul I know it waits to grow.
I love it! 大マジ!
魂の輝く
It is the coral we hold. All colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment